Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Abu Dahbi




Abu Dhabi is the capital of, and the second largest city in the UAE after Dubai . Abu Dhabi houses important offices of the federal government and the royal family are living there . It is a very big city and it has a lot of buildings and beautiful places . I was grown in Abu Dahbi and I studied there . It has a lot of good school and universities for studying . All of the people don't know that it is the capital of my country because it is not popular as Dubai . it has the most beautiful beach in my country , I always go there with my friends to see the beautiful seen and to enjoy the view of the buildings and the view of the city at night it is very beautiful . You will see the buildings are decorated with a lot of lights and flags . All the people there are populer that they have a lot of money but believe me it is a stereotype . Abu Dahbi has a lot of events so I will mention it in the next blog .

No comments:

Post a Comment